As part of their video series on dealing with the pandemic, Vanderbilt Health infectious disease experts Dr. William Schaffner and Dr. Tom Talbot discuss the latest health and safety guidance. The videos include best practices on:
• practical risk assessment of everyday activities in reducing the risk of spreading COVID-19
• why wearing a mask in public helps reduce the risk of spreading the coronavirus that causes COVID-19
• how to talk to colleagues about wearing a mask
• safe ways to take a mask break during work
• precautions being taken at Vanderbilt University Medical Center
View the entire series of videos here.