Vanderbilt Health Employer Solutions team held a virtual town hall for business leaders on Friday, December 18 to answer questions about the new COVID-19 vaccines. David Aronoff, MD, VUMC Director of the Division of Infectious Diseases, explained how the vaccines work and detailed the latest safety and efficacy data, and Ana E. Nobis, MD, MPH, VUMC Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine in the Vanderbilt Occupational Health Clinic, gave a snapshot of how VUMC was handling the vaccination of its employees.
In addition to the presentation recording, here are some other helpful resources for you to share with your employees and their families:
- Can I go to work after my COVID-19 vaccine? Infographic from VUMC's Dr. Tom Talbot
- Answers to common questions about COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 vaccine video series from VUMC's Dr. William Schaffner
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's COVID-19 vaccine site
- FDA's COVID-19 vaccine site
- COVID-19 vaccine information from the Tennessee Department of Health
- DNA Discoveries in Action Podcast: Vaccines: Pandemics vs. Prosperity
Let us know how we can answer your questions and help you in this vaccination phase of the pandemic by emailing us at email@example.com.