Thank you to those who participated in the live Q&A webinar on Back-to-Work Safety for Employers on May 7. David Aronoff, MD, Addison B. Scoville Chair in Medicine and Director of the Division of Infectious Diseases at Vanderbilt University Medical Center, provided relevant, timely information to help you ensure your reestablished business remains a healthy work environment.
Here are some resources referenced in the webinar:
- A recording and transcript of the one-hour call
- A PDF of the Tennessee Pledge for Close Contact Service Businesses, a plan to help Tennesseans get back to work safely
- Protecting Your Greatest Asset,: An infographic with work safety reminders
- Caring for You and Your Family: An infographic outlining what to expect when you visit VUMC for healthcare
- Guidance on temperature screening to assist in screening employees each day for signs of possible COVID-19 infection
- Recommendations on wearing masks to limit the spread of COVID-19 and information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on making masks and cloth face coverings
- Advice from Dr. Aronoff on avoiding glove use
- A list of EPA- and CDC-approved cleaners and hand sanitizers
For questions we didn’t cover during the webinar, we will address those either in one-on-one discussions or in future communications from the Employer Solutions team.