Vanderbilt Health Employer Solutions announces a new Ebook, “How the Pandemic is Shaping Health Plan Strategies for 2021.” The Ebook is targeted to employers making decisions about their 2021 health plans, and it offers multiple best practices to help them take back control of healthcare costs in the year ahead. It’s a timely communication, as the pandemic has added pressure to cut costs, strained employees’ physical and mental health, and disrupted the physical workplace.
The Ebook details four all-too-common challenges for employers large and small:
- Rising Healthcare Costs
- Mounting Healthcare Issues—Both Physical and Mental
- A Decreased Focus on Preventive Health
- The Uncertain Needs of a Dispersed, Virtual Workforce
Conquering these challenges can seem overwhelming, but employers can proactivity manage costs and improve employees’ quality of care with careful attention to four best practices—and a helping hand from a diverse array of Vanderbilt Health solutions:
- Adopt Innovative Ways to Lower Costs
- Invest in Behavioral Health
- Refocus on Preventive Health & Well-being
- Create a Culture of Health for Your Workplace—Wherever It May Be
Download the Ebook now for thought leadership and resources to help take back control of health plan decision-making—and strengthen your community’s health today and in the post-pandemic workplace.