To follow up to the live Q&A for employers on COVID-19 earlier today, the Vanderbilt Health Employer Solutions team want to give a special thank you to our speakers who provided relevant, timely information and prioritized time on their very busy calendars for today’s conversation:
- Dr. Mary-Margaret Fill, medical epidemiologist and leader for Communicable and Environmental Diseases and Emergency Preparedness for the Tennessee Department of Health
- Dr. Tom Talbot, chief hospital epidemiologist and senior leader for COVID-19 response efforts at VUMC
- Dr. Lori Rolando, director of Occupational Health & Wellness and a member of the COVID-19 internal advisory team at VUMC
As promised, here are the resources referenced in the conference call.
- A recording of the one-hour call and a transcript
- Mitigation Strategies for Communities with Local COVID-19 Transmission from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 from OSHA
- VUMC’s comprehensive website contains the latest information on coronavirus/COVID-19 for patients, providers and employees
- VUMC’s hotline for employees and patients experiencing fever, cough or shortness of breath and/or concerned about the coronavirus: Call (888) 312-0847 to be assessed. This line is available daily, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
- The Tennessee Department of Health’s COVID-19 website and Public Information Hotline: (877) 857-2945, available daily, 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- The CDC website has timely status updates and information.
Please stay tuned to email@example.com for more information and resources on this evolving situation.