We’ve been hearing from our employer partners that there's a desire for credible and actionable information about the rapidly evolving coronavirus/COVID-19 situation. We wanted to reach out and share with you the latest guidance to help you answer questions and make the best possible decisions for your business.
Our Vanderbilt Health Employer Solutions team has compiled a comprehensive overview of helpful tools and information from national experts here at Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The overview includes:
- Details on disease transmission and patient screening
- Recommended strategies for employers to use now
- Planning considerations in case of an outbreak
- Advice for creating an Infectious Disease Outbreak Response Plan
- A wide-ranging list of other resources, such as sample information VUMC is using with employees
Though, according to the CDC, the immediate health risk from COVID-19 is considered low, if there is evidence of an outbreak in our communities, we want to support you in responding in a calm, flexible way and help you be prepared to refine your business response plans as necessary. Vanderbilt Health Employer Solutions will continue to provide relevant updates on this emerging situation for your workforce and family.
Please review and download the overview resources below and indicate your interest in a Q&A session.