Looking for ways to directly benefit the patients of Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt? The Jingle Toy Drive makes it easy for employers to participate in this worthy cause, and 100% of proceeds will benefit patients at Monroe Carell.
Start by visiting JingleToyDrive.com to sign up.The program offers various ways for your organization to ensure hospital-bound patients and families experience a little more joy during the holiday season:
1. Host a Virtual Toy Drive: The program makes it easy for your organization to set a goal, create a fundraising page and share it with your network. All funds raised will go directly to providing holiday gifts and special programing for patients. The Patient and Family-Centered Care team will ensure each child has a special holiday surprise that will best fit their needs.
2. Adopt a Floor: Want to make a difference for an entire floor of patients and families at Monroe Carell? Each floor of the hospital serves different specialties, such as the Pediatric Heart Institute on the 5th floor or the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) on the 4th floor. Set your fundraising goal at $5,000+ to be recognized as one of the Adopt a Floor partners
3. Make a Gift: JingleToyDrive.com gives examples of what your donations could give patients and their siblings.
- $100 - Video Games and Technology for Teens
- $50 - Clothing, Comfort and Care Items
- $25 - Musical Instruments, Books
- $10 - Art Supplies, Stuffed Animals
Whether you choose to make a direct donation or engage your employees and larger network, you are helping us bring the joy of the season to patients and families who will spend the holidays in the hospital.
Email Jingle@vumc.org with any questions.