Now that COVID-19 transmission rates are improving, more people are returning to offices and getting back to social and athletic activities—all of which can expose them to other viruses and injuries. That's why it's important to be aware of the types of convenient care available at Vanderbilt Health when you need care quickly.
Here are five care options with easy access that's close to home:
1. Vanderbilt Health Clinic at Walgreens: When you need treatment for minor health issues ranging from coughs or colds to strep throat, check out one of 14 convenient locations. Walk-ins are available, or click here to save your spot.
2. Vanderbilt Health Walk-In Clinics: These walk-in clinics provide urgent medical care for non-life-threatening illnesses or injuries that need to be treated immediately. The 11 clinics are located throughout Davidson, Williamson and Wilson counties.
3. Vanderbilt Health OnCall: With this service, a Vanderbilt provider comes to your home, office, hotel or Airbnb within two hours of your request. Coverage area is Nashville-Davidson County, and the cities of Brentwood, Franklin, Hendersonville and Nolensville.
4. Children's After-Hours: With locations in Davidson, Maury, Sumner, Rutherford and Wilson counties, these clinics treat for minor injuries and illnesses in children when your pediatrician’s office is closed.
5. Vanderbilt Orthopaedic Injury Clinic: Located in Williamson County, this walk-in clinic treats strains, sprains and breaks.